Google Drive is an amazing application which has been developed by Google that allows the users to store as well as share any of the files with anyone, anytime and anywhere with the help of the storage utility.
The application is more or less similar to Dropbox facilitating the storage of files as well as synchronization service on more than one platform and at the same time, allowing the users to access their data from any part of the world. The application also offers its support for Google Docs, Slides and Sheets.
The initial setup of the drive is really very easy and it offers the user a choice to choose the location of the folder, create new files, synchronize them, auto start at startup, use of proxy, etc. and much more. Some of the main features of Google Drive are mentioned below:
- It offers the user one of the safest place to store their documents.
- One could share the files with any other person on Gmail as well as could do real time editing.
- Allows the user to create new documents, presentations as well as spreadsheets.
- It has the integration with Gmail and Google+.
- Possesses a powerful search features.
- One could open more than 30 files of same or different types in the browser.
- The user can also create as well as reply to the comments.
- The application also created revisions in order to save the stored content of the user.
Comparison of Google Drive with other services is very difficult, as hardly there are any services that allow the user document integration and synchronization as well as perfect sharing of them with other users. Apart from this, the features offered by Google Drive are outstanding and much better than others. Almost all the editing options are also offered by the drive to edit the files on the go.
Overall Google Drive is a very effective and very useful application for all the Gmail users that could also help the business persons for managing and sharing the documents with other people anytime and anywhere.
Google Drive is a very useful application developed by Google which stores the document, presentations as well as spreadsheets on a cloud server which is integrated to the user’s Gmail and Google+ profile.
Write a review
You must be logged in to post a comment.