BitSpirit is a BitTorrent client application which has been developed by ByteLinker. It is an application which is designed in order to help the users to use the file sharing protocol to its full efficiency, and this is done by providing the users with enhanced downloading speed as well as a user friendly easy interface. Similar to other application which are available to the users for this purpose, BitSpirit also have a very simple interface so that it could perform its own work without interfering with the other functions performed by the user.
Mentioned below are few of the basic features of BitSpirit application:
- BitSpirit has a very clean as well as simple interface.
- It supports multiple downloading of files at the same time.
- The application possesses a disk cache mechanism.
- One could also select the files that are supported.
- The application also consists of an in-built powerful file manager.
- Is also has UPnP portmapping.
- Supports instant messaging options. For various files the application supports data compression of Gzip files.
- The user can also find a very flexible speed control in the application.
- If one does not want to start the downloading of files instantly, users can schedule the download time in BitSpirit.
- The application is fully integrated with Internet Explorer.
- If downloading is the only thing going on your PC, one can also schedule the shut down after the download is complete.
- It also supports SOCKS4/ HTTP / 5 Proxy.
- Offers the user very high speed downloading speed.
- Uses very low CPU memory, so does not cause any kind of lag.
- Has a special function of managing powerful files.
- Also remembers your favorite website as well as offers methods to manage it.
- One could also guard the clipboard data using the application.
The BitSpirit application is more or less similar to other applications that are available on the internet for file sharing and downloading, but the number of features that it offers to the user is the major factor that gives this application an upper hand over others. Setting up this application is very simple and it modifies your internet control settings just after the setup in order to provide you high speed downloads.
BitSpirit does directly compete with BitTorrent, uTorrent, Xunlei as well as Vuze, but it still remains to be one of those clients which have a huge fan base and really low resource consumption.
BitSpirit is an application developed by ByteLinker to facilitate the users sharing of files via P2P mechanism along with simple interface and exciting features.
Antivirus scan result
1 threats were found while scanning the download file